What if my client wants to cancel?
If your client wants to cancel, we recommend that you ask first them if they would like to reschedule. This way, you still get to keep the job.
If your client still wants to proceed with cancelling, follow the steps below.
If you're using the Homeaglow for Cleaners app:
- Go to the 'My Jobs' tab, and select your upcoming appointment.
- Scroll down to 'Help & Support' and tap 'Report an issue'.
- Select 'My clients wants to cancel'
This will allow you to cancel the job on behalf of your client. However, please note that you will be required to submit evidence that your client wants to cancel the appointment.
If you're using your browser:
- Go to your dashboard and select your appointment with your client.
- Click 'View / Edit Details'.
- Select 'Cancel Job'> 'Client wants to cancel'.
This will give you the option to send a message to your client advising them of how to cancel the job on their end.
Client cancellations done when you are already in your client’s home or about to arrive can be charged as a lockout. Also see: What's Homeaglow's Customer Lockout Policy
Don't have the Homeaglow for Cleaners app yet? Download it now!